So, you have a few weeks left before your event. If you think that the number of participants is still not enough, you may want to consider boosting your event ticket sales.
Boosting your event ticket sale, however, may require you to shed some money, but you can always get a fantastic deal that is next to nothing. Remember, even if you spend some cash on boosting, if done right, you will surely have a high return. Read on to learn some of the brilliant ways to boost your event ticket sales.
A ticker is a smart trick that you can do to boost the sales of your event ticket online. It could be a countdown timer or new registrations on your website widget or landing page. Depending on your event, you need to deliver a sense of urgency. You can do this by informing the visitors that the event is selling out, or create a sense of FOMO (fear of missing out) by showing how many participants have registered so far.
You can get more from your ticket ticker by:
- Placing it above or at the bottom of the screen that follows the visitor as they scroll.
- Using a ticker that refreshes in real-time so the visitors can see that more people are registering as they read your page.
- Using red font color to indicate urgency as the tickets are running out.
- Adding a pop-up as the visitor navigates away from the page with a message such as, “Are you sure you want to leave? There are only 5 discounted tickets left.”
- Do not forget to place share buttons near the ticker. It will allow interested visitors to share the urgency with their friends.
Another effective way of generating interest and grabbing attention is to place paid advertising on industry blogs, online newspapers, and magazines. Pay-per-view advertising will allow you to control your expenses by setting a daily budget.
This type of advertising will let you track impressions or views of your ad, allowing you to pay based on the number of visitors who have actually seen it. Your ad will stop displaying once the daily budget for ad views has been consumed, keeping you from going over your budget.
A good way to offset the expenses of a paid advertisement is through sponsorship. Sponsors would love to get their logo and message out. Just make sure that you are sharing the same target market.
You can improve your paid advertising by:
- Looking for influencers, industry publications, and popular sites that appeal to your target market.
- Shop for providers and compare their rates. Make sure that you understand how often your ad will show.
- Make your ad highly visible that grabs attention, and don’t forget the call to action.
- Make sure that you have a hook. You are paying every time a visitor views your ad. You want them to get to your sales page as often as possible.
If you are going to use social media, make it appear like a regular post and not an advertisement.
Offset the cost by using a partnership.
These are just some of the best ways to boost your event ticket sales. Aside from these, make sure that you are using an event management solution that could help you with your all-around needs when it comes to managing your event. This next to nothing solution offers the best plans from free to an affordable price!